Nanny in Endicott, NY
0 months - 14 years
Mon - Sun
I'm educated with a Bachelor's degre, I have a CPR certification, I'm also certified in Parental Education as well, I've been working with children for a total of 21 years.
I have experience in camp counseling, afterschool teacher, babysitter and humanitarian work which involves children. I've also have done security for children as well.
I have a very big heart, I'm very caring and understanding when it comes to children, I feel as it's important to develop a very important bond in order for them to feel appreciated and safe.
My major qualifications include:
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the safety of children
• Well-versed in preparing bottles and making and serving nutritious meals
• Adept at changing diapers and maintaining personal hygiene of children
• Proven ability to organize leisure activities for children
• Special talent for implementing curriculum and developing schedules
• Able to keep an eye on emotional and developmental problems
• Skilled in maintaining records of children’s progress.
If your family feels like I fit the criteria please feel free to contact me.
Look forward meeting you and your families.
BA in Political Science
This provider has completed their background check and meets WeeCare’s standard for caregiving.
Background check completed 1/17/22
National Criminal Check
Sex Offender Search
$20 - $25 / hr