Your little one is growing quickly. It’s time to discuss developmental and behavioral topics like teething, starting solids, and weaning your toddler off of the pacifier.
💬RESTRICTIONS THAT BENEFIT💬 .
1. a Child will not learn to forgive if there is no one to forgive.
2 . the Child will not develop patience or the ability to wait for the fulfillment of their desires if they always immediately give them everything they want
3. the Child will not learn to accept their own shortcomings if everyone around them is perfect.
4 . the Child will not learn to cooperate if everything always goes the way he wants.
5. a Child will not develop their own creative potential if others do everything for them.
6 . the Child will not learn empathy and respect for others if he does not see that other people are experiencing pain and experiencing failures.
7 . the Child will not develop courage and optimism if he does not have to face trouble.
8 . the Child will not develop perseverance and strength if everything is easy
9. the Child will not learn to correct their mistakes if they do not know the difficulties, failures and mistakes.
10. a Child will not develop a sense of self-esteem and healthy pride if they do not overcome obstacles and achieve something.
11 . the Child will not develop self-sufficiency if he does not know the feeling of isolation and rejection.
12. a Child will not develop a sense of purpose if they do not have the ability to resist authority and/or achieve what they want.
We have not once talked about the fact that the gadgets till 3 years is contraindicated from the point of view of the maturation of brain structures. And today we will look at this problem from the point of view of speech development.
It is scientifically proven that no live communication and sensory perception of the objects (smell-touch-taste) it develops very slowly. Moreover, even if a person is completely isolated from society in adulthood, they will lose the ability to talk. Fix this so it works in our brain.
Therefore, long-view movies on the tablet in the end will negatively affect the development of speech.
✅Children remember words through the speech of adults and peers. The more people of different ages communicate with the child, the better. Just repeatedly listening to the same phrase produced by my mom, dad, grandma, friend, etc., it is to learn to speak correctly and to use these words in different situations; remember the phoneme
✅It involves developing a knowledge of the world. The more items, events, and actions around, the more likely the child will want to call these things “a spade”;
✅Speech is formed through images. When a child knows what an object looks or smells like, it is easier for them to apply the word that means it in the right way. Choose the appropriate wording.
Now let's think about what can give our children the gadget is? Communication? Tactile contacts? Games, interesting events, live speech?
None of this, right? 🙅
Therefore, it is best to remove the tablet and get a book with fairy tales or to invite other children. You won't notice. how “your silent one " will start talking in a way that you can't stop.
What time your child began to speak? Did you do anything to help him do this?
Here are 10 important rules that will help you build a good relationship between your children
1. if you can not interfere in the conflict – do not interfere. Give the children the opportunity to settle the quarrel on their own.
2. if children come to You with a complaint about each other – say "Sort it out, please, yourself." Wait and see what happens.
3. if You still feel that it is necessary to intervene in the conflict, remember that your main task is to help children find a way out of the conflict together and come to an agreement.
4. do not take the side of one of the children, assigning it to the "right" in the conflict. Each of the children considers themselves right and injured.
5. make physical contact with your children. Sit down on their level and put your hands on each child's back (shoulder).
6. Help each child to explain what happened. Let everyone tell their own version of what happened. Help them talk and not interrupt each other.
7. ask how the children want to proceed, how they Are going to make up or share what the quarrel is about. What are their suggestions?
8. help us come to a common solution. The option should suit everyone.
9. If your children don't have any ideas, offer them your own solutions to the situation.
10. if children do not want to negotiate, both children are placed "In the same boat", that is, they experience the same and unfavorable consequences.
Share your ways of dealing with conflict situations between children👇🏻😉
My baby is 7 mos and she started rolling onto her belly and it's really freaking me out! What did you use to stop your baby from rolling? Should I just go in and try to roll her back?
Ugh. My 3yr daughter has started throwing major fits every time she needs to put shoes on. It's so annoying! It turns into a huge argument, any suggestions on how to deal with this?
I have a 5 y.o. who refuses to eat anything other than mac n cheese and carrot sticks!! I've tried lots of fruits and other veggies but I dont want to force it and make the issue worse. Anyone else deal with this? Any tips?
I have two kids -- a 7yo and a 4yo and they keep fighting. How do I get them to stop?
My son keeps talking to his imaginary friends and immersing himself in imaginary worlds, I'm starting to get worried that it's going too far. Any advice?
I want to teach my daughter how to ride a bike but I don't know if she's too young -- what age did you teach your kiddos?