What are the things you are doing to stay safe during pandemic?
They are aimed at harmonizing child-parent relations and developing the child's self-esteem. ⠀
■ COLLABORATIVE DRAWING (from an early age)⠀
• You can play around the table or on the floor. ⠀
• Spread out a large drawing paper or a piece of Wallpaper and glue it with paper tape to the surface. ⠀
1️ ⃣ option (INTERESTING): distribute who will be what artistic material. The father can be a wax crayon, the child can be a watercolor, and the mother can be colored pencils or pastels.
2️ ⃣ OPTION (Simplified): draw with the same artistic material, distributing colors among themselves. ⠀
*️⃣Do not be surprised that the child will want to change - it's interesting to feel in the place of others! ⠀
• Draw your own drawing, but on a common sheet. It will be great if you can create a complete image, but it's not terrible if everyone works in their own way, or you get an abstraction. Your task is to find what unites the drawing. ⠀
❇This is the drawing portrait of the dynamics of your family - feel its value. ⠀
🌿 What will this game tell your child? That everyone in this family is a separate person, and together you are one creative team. ⠀
🌿 And also about how different you can be, but how you complement each other. ⠀
■ Follow ME (from 4 years old)⠀
• The presenter (parent or child) draws the image in parts. ⠀
• After each line or fragment, it shows its drawing to others for a while, allowing them to copy it. ⠀
• Only the host knows what will happen in the end. ⠀
• At the end, compare the results of all participants and discuss what is similar and what is not. ⠀
🌿 What does this game teach your child? Take the initiative, feel yourself in the role of Creator and leader, your significance and value. ⠀
🌿 And this game teaches trust, not only the child, but also the parent. ⠀
■ This is the satisfaction of the Sucking reflex: it appears before birth, disappears by 1.5-3 years (according to some studies, later). ⠀
🌿 If the baby constantly keeps his fingers or fists in his mouth, it should be applied to the breast more often or extend the feeding time. ⠀
■ Sucking, squeezing and looking at the fists and fingers - normal development of fine motor skills of a child in 2-4 months. ⠀
■ This is a way to have fun, escape from discomfort, or calm down. ⠀
🌿 Put your baby to your chest on demand, and when they get older, teach them to calm down in other ways: gently distract and occupy their hands, hug them, and speak their emotions. ⠀
❌ Prohibitions, punishments, and abrupt pulling of hands from the mouth can lead to neurotic reactions! ⠀
■ the child relieves Itching and pain in the gums when teething. ⠀
🌿 Keep rodents and teethers close to your little Nibbler. ⠀
■ this is how the baby learns the world. The baby's mouth is filled with a huge number of receptors, and the lips and tongue are the most sensitive parts of the newborn's body. At 6-7 months, the child begins to use his tongue and lips confidently. To understand the world, the baby literally needs to feel the taste. ⠀
❌ In this regard, constant sucking of the nipple can interfere with this process. ⠀
❌ Strictly prohibit the child from taking objects in his mouth - inhibit research and development. ⠀
■ the child's immune System gets acquainted with the useful and harmful bacteria that fill the world around them. This happens during breastfeeding, when the mother's milk protects the baby from many dangers. ⠀
❗ ️ When to worry and contact a specialist: ⠀
📍 a child over 3 years old and sucking a finger is the only way To calm down or relieve tension. Perhaps your child lacks attention and emotional connection to you, or problems in the entire family system contribute to this.
The habit faded and suddenly reappeared. Your child may have experienced an emotional shock that triggered such a response from the nervous system.
💬RESTRICTIONS THAT BENEFIT💬 .
1. a Child will not learn to forgive if there is no one to forgive.
2 . the Child will not develop patience or the ability to wait for the fulfillment of their desires if they always immediately give them everything they want
3. the Child will not learn to accept their own shortcomings if everyone around them is perfect.
4 . the Child will not learn to cooperate if everything always goes the way he wants.
5. a Child will not develop their own creative potential if others do everything for them.
6 . the Child will not learn empathy and respect for others if he does not see that other people are experiencing pain and experiencing failures.
7 . the Child will not develop courage and optimism if he does not have to face trouble.
8 . the Child will not develop perseverance and strength if everything is easy
9. the Child will not learn to correct their mistakes if they do not know the difficulties, failures and mistakes.
10. a Child will not develop a sense of self-esteem and healthy pride if they do not overcome obstacles and achieve something.
11 . the Child will not develop self-sufficiency if he does not know the feeling of isolation and rejection.
12. a Child will not develop a sense of purpose if they do not have the ability to resist authority and/or achieve what they want.
We have not once talked about the fact that the gadgets till 3 years is contraindicated from the point of view of the maturation of brain structures. And today we will look at this problem from the point of view of speech development.
It is scientifically proven that no live communication and sensory perception of the objects (smell-touch-taste) it develops very slowly. Moreover, even if a person is completely isolated from society in adulthood, they will lose the ability to talk. Fix this so it works in our brain.
Therefore, long-view movies on the tablet in the end will negatively affect the development of speech.
✅Children remember words through the speech of adults and peers. The more people of different ages communicate with the child, the better. Just repeatedly listening to the same phrase produced by my mom, dad, grandma, friend, etc., it is to learn to speak correctly and to use these words in different situations; remember the phoneme
✅It involves developing a knowledge of the world. The more items, events, and actions around, the more likely the child will want to call these things “a spade”;
✅Speech is formed through images. When a child knows what an object looks or smells like, it is easier for them to apply the word that means it in the right way. Choose the appropriate wording.
Now let's think about what can give our children the gadget is? Communication? Tactile contacts? Games, interesting events, live speech?
None of this, right? 🙅
Therefore, it is best to remove the tablet and get a book with fairy tales or to invite other children. You won't notice. how “your silent one " will start talking in a way that you can't stop.
What time your child began to speak? Did you do anything to help him do this?
Here are 10 important rules that will help you build a good relationship between your children
1. if you can not interfere in the conflict – do not interfere. Give the children the opportunity to settle the quarrel on their own.
2. if children come to You with a complaint about each other – say "Sort it out, please, yourself." Wait and see what happens.
3. if You still feel that it is necessary to intervene in the conflict, remember that your main task is to help children find a way out of the conflict together and come to an agreement.
4. do not take the side of one of the children, assigning it to the "right" in the conflict. Each of the children considers themselves right and injured.
5. make physical contact with your children. Sit down on their level and put your hands on each child's back (shoulder).
6. Help each child to explain what happened. Let everyone tell their own version of what happened. Help them talk and not interrupt each other.
7. ask how the children want to proceed, how they Are going to make up or share what the quarrel is about. What are their suggestions?
8. help us come to a common solution. The option should suit everyone.
9. If your children don't have any ideas, offer them your own solutions to the situation.
10. if children do not want to negotiate, both children are placed "In the same boat", that is, they experience the same and unfavorable consequences.
Share your ways of dealing with conflict situations between children👇🏻😉
Shouting, quarrels, insults, punishments.
👆🏻All this often accompanies families in which children do not want to help around the house — parents are outraged: why does their child not seek to share simple chores?
Each child has their own reasons to abandon household chores.
▫ ️And today we will talk about how to motivate him, so that both you and he would be not only useful, but also pleasant to help each other.
The best solution is to encourage the participation of children in the home since childhood.
🔻Usually, young children ask their parents to help them, but the adults say, "Don't touch it, you're still small." Sooner or later, the desire to help disappears by itself.
What if this moment is missed, and the child refuses to clean his room, to perform all possible tasks around the house?
1️⃣Ask them to choose their responsibilities
🔻Hard: "You have to vacuum every day" can have the opposite effect.
✔App but: "Why don't you choose for yourself: can you take out the garbage, dusting, watering flowers, washing dishes, etc., Which do you choose?» gives the child the opportunity to focus on what causes the least resistance.
2️⃣Give him the responsibility for the assignment
That is, from now on, he will plan and be responsible for the regular execution of the selected work. Parents don't have to constantly remind them, "Do you remember what you have to do?" Now this is the child's area of responsibility.
3️⃣Praise the child if he does everything right and on time
But even if he sometimes forgets and does something late, still praise him, encourage him if he corrects. The child will be pleased that you appreciate his help and efforts.
This scheme is much more efficient quarrels and abuse, because the child feels its importance.
He doesn't "have to "or"have to". He is responsible. Just like an adult!
Tell us if you are at home your children?
❓They do it with pleasure, or the inevitable fights?
My baby is 7 mos and she started rolling onto her belly and it's really freaking me out! What did you use to stop your baby from rolling? Should I just go in and try to roll her back?