We have not once talked about the fact that the gadgets till 3 years is contraindicated from the point of view of the maturation of brain structures. And today we will look at this problem from the point of view of speech development.
It is scientifically proven that no live communication and sensory perception of the objects (smell-touch-taste) it develops very slowly. Moreover, even if a person is completely isolated from society in adulthood, they will lose the ability to talk. Fix this so it works in our brain.
Therefore, long-view movies on the tablet in the end will negatively affect the development of speech.
✅Children remember words through the speech of adults and peers. The more people of different ages communicate with the child, the better. Just repeatedly listening to the same phrase produced by my mom, dad, grandma, friend, etc., it is to learn to speak correctly and to use these words in different situations; remember the phoneme
✅It involves developing a knowledge of the world. The more items, events, and actions around, the more likely the child will want to call these things “a spade”;
✅Speech is formed through images. When a child knows what an object looks or smells like, it is easier for them to apply the word that means it in the right way. Choose the appropriate wording.
Now let's think about what can give our children the gadget is? Communication? Tactile contacts? Games, interesting events, live speech?
None of this, right? 🙅
Therefore, it is best to remove the tablet and get a book with fairy tales or to invite other children. You won't notice. how “your silent one " will start talking in a way that you can't stop.
What time your child began to speak? Did you do anything to help him do this?
Here are 10 important rules that will help you build a good relationship between your children
1. if you can not interfere in the conflict – do not interfere. Give the children the opportunity to settle the quarrel on their own.
2. if children come to You with a complaint about each other – say "Sort it out, please, yourself." Wait and see what happens.
3. if You still feel that it is necessary to intervene in the conflict, remember that your main task is to help children find a way out of the conflict together and come to an agreement.
4. do not take the side of one of the children, assigning it to the "right" in the conflict. Each of the children considers themselves right and injured.
5. make physical contact with your children. Sit down on their level and put your hands on each child's back (shoulder).
6. Help each child to explain what happened. Let everyone tell their own version of what happened. Help them talk and not interrupt each other.
7. ask how the children want to proceed, how they Are going to make up or share what the quarrel is about. What are their suggestions?
8. help us come to a common solution. The option should suit everyone.
9. If your children don't have any ideas, offer them your own solutions to the situation.
10. if children do not want to negotiate, both children are placed "In the same boat", that is, they experience the same and unfavorable consequences.
Share your ways of dealing with conflict situations between children👇🏻😉
Shouting, quarrels, insults, punishments.
👆🏻All this often accompanies families in which children do not want to help around the house — parents are outraged: why does their child not seek to share simple chores?
Each child has their own reasons to abandon household chores.
▫ ️And today we will talk about how to motivate him, so that both you and he would be not only useful, but also pleasant to help each other.
The best solution is to encourage the participation of children in the home since childhood.
🔻Usually, young children ask their parents to help them, but the adults say, "Don't touch it, you're still small." Sooner or later, the desire to help disappears by itself.
What if this moment is missed, and the child refuses to clean his room, to perform all possible tasks around the house?
1️⃣Ask them to choose their responsibilities
🔻Hard: "You have to vacuum every day" can have the opposite effect.
✔App but: "Why don't you choose for yourself: can you take out the garbage, dusting, watering flowers, washing dishes, etc., Which do you choose?» gives the child the opportunity to focus on what causes the least resistance.
2️⃣Give him the responsibility for the assignment
That is, from now on, he will plan and be responsible for the regular execution of the selected work. Parents don't have to constantly remind them, "Do you remember what you have to do?" Now this is the child's area of responsibility.
3️⃣Praise the child if he does everything right and on time
But even if he sometimes forgets and does something late, still praise him, encourage him if he corrects. The child will be pleased that you appreciate his help and efforts.
This scheme is much more efficient quarrels and abuse, because the child feels its importance.
He doesn't "have to "or"have to". He is responsible. Just like an adult!
Tell us if you are at home your children?
❓They do it with pleasure, or the inevitable fights?
My baby is 7 mos and she started rolling onto her belly and it's really freaking me out! What did you use to stop your baby from rolling? Should I just go in and try to roll her back?
I'm pregnant and we're expecting our first baby soon, we have a large dog and are worried about how he's going to do with her. How did you introduce your baby to your dog? I'm really nervous!
Ugh. My 3yr daughter has started throwing major fits every time she needs to put shoes on. It's so annoying! It turns into a huge argument, any suggestions on how to deal with this?
I have a 5 y.o. who refuses to eat anything other than mac n cheese and carrot sticks!! I've tried lots of fruits and other veggies but I dont want to force it and make the issue worse. Anyone else deal with this? Any tips?
Any ideas to escape the heat? A/C isn't working great and indoor malls are closed right now
What type should i get
And any recommendations for an insurance company?
I am renting and the landlord has one but not for the daycare.